What You Need:
- 5 Potatoes
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- Packet of sauce
- 4 Corn
- Bunch of Broccoli
- 6 chicken Honey Soy Kebabs
What To Do:
- Peel and Cut potatoes, Broccoli and Mushrooms if required.
- Place Potatoes on boil
- After boiling the potatoes for 5-10 minutes place the corn and broccoli on Boil (or steam)
- At the same time, place kebabs in a pan on 3/4 heat. (Tip: You might have to cut the kebab sticks to fit in the pan if needed)
- Monitor and occasionally stir veggies and potatoes.
- Turn kababs occasionally on each of the sides.
- Place 2tbs of Butter into seperate Pan and add mushrooms and allow it to cook until brown, than add an extra 3tbs butter with the mushrooms and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Poke potatoes with fork and if cooked, drain and mash the potatoes adding 2-3tbs butter and 1/4 cup of milk, You may add more depending on how smooth you like it.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, take them off heat.
- At this point the kebabs should be ready to serve.
- Place a pouch of your favourite sauce (we used cheese sauce) and microwave for 40 seconds or stated time on the packet.
- While The sauce is heating, dish up on two seperate plates your kebabs, corn, broccoli, as well as the mash and mushrooms.
- By this point, the sauce should be done and all you have to do is drizzle it all over your meal. Add salt and pepper and your preferred spices to the food.
- Your meal is now ready to enjoy! 🙂
This is part of my new food series Easy Dinner Idea’s. Here are some more of our idea’s.